This year we’re celebrating our third annual Cross Stitch Camp for anyone who would like to participate. I hope you’ll join us! Here are the details:
- It’s a virtual camp. You can participate from the comfort of your own home.
- This Camp runs from June through August (but you can participate in any month that you choose)
- The goal is to have fun, meet some new stitchy friends, and get some projects done.
- June: stitch a pattern that includes a bird
- July: stitch a pattern that includes something that grows
- August: try something new (new fabric, count, thread, designer, finishing technique, etc.)
Post a photo of your supplies on June 1st (pattern cover, thread, fabric)
Include these hashtags in your description:
Post a photo of your finished piece on June 30th (or earlier)
(need not be fully finished)
Repeat July 1st/31st, and August 1st/31st as desired!
Commonly Asked Questions
I don’t use Instagram. How else can I participate? You’re welcome to participate and stitch along anyway! Instagram is the social media of record for Camp (because I need an easy way to track everything.) But that’s just for the prize drawings. If you just want to stitch along, do so and don’t worry about the picture posting part!
I posted my photo with the hashtags, but you haven’t “liked” my photo yet. Why not? If it has been more than 48 hours without me liking it, then I probably can’t see it. This happens if your account is set to Private. You can either set it to Public during the summer, or send me a message through Instagram and ask me to Friend you. Once you approve that request from me, I’ll be able to see what you post.
I’m a Maker/Designer/Shop and would like to donate some of my things for prizes. How do I contact you? You can email me at: email@example.com We would LOVE to have you donate to Camp prizes!
Do I need to purchase my supplies from your ColoradoCrossStitcher.com shop in order to participate? You do not. However, we always very much appreciate your orders!
Check out our Free Patterns page to get your free pattern for the 2023 Cross Stitch Camp Badge.